Adoption Application and Contract
Congratulations for wanting to adopt a pet in need. Please Note:
1) We reserve the right to perform a home visit
2) We reserve the right to approve or deny any adoption for any reason and the right to not disclose the reason
3) You must be at least 21 years of age to apply, if you live at home parent must do application
4) The application is good for 1 year from the approval date
5) We offer no guarantee on breed, health, mental disposition on any adopted pets.
6) Once adoption is complete there are NO REFUNDS for any reason. You are responsible for the new pet in its entirety.
When answer choices are offered, please check all that apply. Please be as specific as you can.
Any item marked with a red asterik (*) is REQUIRED.
Thank you for adopting from Ruff Rehab Inc.
Your puppy’s best health care is in YOUR hands.
Ruff Rehab Veterinarians:
Animal Care Center of New Jersey: 973-835-3733- Open 7 Days a Week- Evening hours Mon-Fri: 7:30 am – 8:00 pm
After Hours Emergencies:
All Creatures Great and Small Hospital- 973-227-7789
Ruff Rehab is a non-profit, 501c3, no-kill animal rescue/foster/adoption group