For guests who are blind or have low vision, CCT offers guided tours of the production pre-show. This allows for a deeper connection and understanding of the performance. Children and adults alike are allowed to touch portions of the scenery, props, and costumes while also meeting the cast and listening to them describe their characters and appearance. Click here to take a look at the highlights from our most recent touch-tour.
2018.2019 ASL, OC, & TT Performance Schedule:
– Leo Lionni’s Frederick – Saturday, Oct. 27, 2018
– The Beatrix Potter Holiday Tea Party – Saturday, Dec. 22, 2018
– X-Marks the Spot – Saturday, February 9, 2019
– The World Inside Me – Saturday, February 23, 2019
– The Watsons Go to Birmingham – 1963 – Saturday, April 13, 2019