Meredith Study Abroad Program - Traveler Profile Form
Name of traveler as it appears on government issued ID or passport (including middle name and suffix such as Jr., III, etc.)
In which Study Abroad Program will you be participating?
Gender (required by airline)
Date of Birth MM/DD/YYYY
Additional Phone number
TSA/Known Traveler Number (if available)
Passport Number & Expiration MM/DD/YYYY
Frequent Flyer Numbers - Airline/Number
Seat Assignment Preference
Bulkhead (at an extra cost)
Exit (at an extra cost - not all airlines allow pre-assignment of exit row)
Dates of Travel (departure & return, MM/DD/YY - MM/DD/YY, ie - 01/31/22 - 02/15/22)
Faculty only: Preferred Class of Service (Main Economy, Comfort Plus, Premium Economy, Business Class. Please note I will not quote Basic Economy unless specifically requested.)
For faculty only: Additional people traveling with you - Full Name as it appears on ID (including middle name and suffix such as Jr., III, etc.), Date of Birth MM/DD/YYYY. Please provide Known Traveler and Frequent Flyer Numbers if available as well and advise if their dates of travel will be different from yours.
Please provide details or information that will make your travel experience more comfortable (special meal requests, wheelchair/electric cart assistance, etc.)
Waiver: Before we make or finalize arrangements for your trip, we require that you sign below and click “I Agree” on our website. Your signature or click will signify your agreement with the following terms and conditions:
1. Health and Other Hazards: You agree that it is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risks of COVID-19. We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for unsafe conditions or health hazards including pandemics or other illnesses. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov, click on "Find International travel Information” then click on "Country Information", and fill in the name of the destination country. For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov/travel, then click on “Destinations” and scroll to the name of the destination country.
2. Vaccination Requirements and Other Rules: We have no responsibility for COVID-19-related requirements that travel suppliers and governments may impose from time to time, such as required vaccinations, health affidavit forms, COVID-19 screenings prior to departure or upon arrival, face coverings, or quarantines. For the latest COVID-19 government travel regulations, we recommend going to IATA’s website at https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/international-travel-document-news/1580226297.htm. For the latest travel supplier requirements, check the website of each supplier, and keep checking because these rules are constantly changing, and we are not responsible for those changes.
3. Financial Condition of Travel Suppliers: We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of travel suppliers or their failure to adhere to their own schedules, provide services or refunds, financial default, or failure to honor future trip credits. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the suppliers, and we have no liability for recommending a trip credit in lieu of a refund.
4. Rebooking: If requested, we will assist with obtaining any refunds due or rebooking trips using future credits, but we will charge a nonrefundable fee for such services.
5. Insurance: For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. Please note that, unless you buy a cancel-for-any-reason policy, most policies have a specific clause stating they do not cover epidemics and pandemics, especially when travel warnings are in place. No representation or description of the insurance made by our staff constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. You agree to hold us harmless for your election not to purchase travel insurance or for any denial of claim by travel insurer as it relates to COVID-19 or any other claim under the policy.Description Text
Electronic Signature (use mouse or fingertip)