Terms and Conditions
- Customer agrees and acknowledges that all vehicles supplied by Arrow Transportation are owned and operated by independent contractors who are solely responsible for all loses and damages and agrees not to hold Arrow Transportation liable in any proceedings.
- Customer agrees to pay all charges billed under customer’s account number including wait time and “no show” charges and all other charges specified in Arrow Transportation’s rate book.
- Customer agrees to pay reasonable legal fees and costs incurred by any collection proceedings for delinquent bills.
- Customer acknowledges that Arrow Transportation cannot police usage under the account and it is the Customer’s responsibility to implement its own security method and to provide Arrow Transportation with a database of authorized users. It is also the Customer’s responsibility to update the database if there are changes.
- Arrow Transportation has the right to refuse services for delinquent invoices.
All information provided to Arrow Transportation in connection with this application will be kept strictly confidential.