What CG agrees to:
1) Provide a quality experience and space for your event.
2) Provide a clean space and properly working equipment for your event.
3) Provide a friendly staff ready to assist in setting up, overseeing, and cleaning up your event.
4) Communicate effectively and respectfully about your rental details.
5) Common Grounds is not responsible for providing a rain plan for your event. However, CG is happy to: move the date or time of the event (with sufficient notice), move location of event to our Side Patio (depending on party size), and/or assist in the renting of tents (with 3 days notice). If you must cancel your event due to rain, we will refund your rental 100% up to 24 hours before your rental. Partial refund is available depending on costs Common Grounds has incurred for event. If rental is cancelled while it is being set up for, the client can be charged from 75-100% of total cost CG has incurred (same policy applies for Catering orders). Circumstances are usually handled on a case-by-case basis, but will generally be handled based on these guidelines.
6) We agree to secure your personal information - including credit card info.
7) Common Grounds reserves the right to move your event date if it is needed to book a touring musical artist.
What the client agrees to:
1) Common Grounds is not liable for any damage done to personal items while renting our space.
2) We ask that our space is treated with respect. Standing on tables and furniture is prohibitted. If you need instruction on rearranging furniture, opening locked doors, or installing decorations it is your responsibility to ask. If equipment or furniture is damaged by client, clients may be charged for damages.
3) Any recorded or live music must be family-friendly and not include any crude or harsh language.
4. No outside drinks are permitted for events at Common Grounds. No alcohol is allowed on CG property; as prohibited by law. Outside food may be brought in, but must be approved through the Venue Manager.
5) If any of your order details are not to your full satisfaction, please contact us immediately. It will be the client's responsibility to communicate it to our Venue Manager at email@example.com. Details of compensation can be discussed once communication occurs.
6) Pay full payment by the order date or invoice payments terms.
*Terms subject to change without notice*