Brand Ambassador Job Description
We are looking to hire enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors to represent our growing brand: Guard Your State. A successful candidate will embody the characteristics of the brand through a passion for maintaining a healthy lifestyle, making a difference in the lives of those within our communities and striving for personal and professional excellence, and identifying like-minded individuals to join our team.
In this role, you will be expected to be thoroughly engaged, connected and committed to increasing brand awareness and assisting with sourcing new talent by promoting the brand through various media channels and in-house promotions. You will work closely with our Staffing Department to achieve its marketing/recruiting goals and department objectives. During the summer season, the Brand Ambassador assists in creating an experience for our seasonal staff located in their respective regional area to embark on professional and personal growth during their tenure working with AquaSafe Pool Management, Inc. and the Guard Your State brand.
To excel in this role, the individual will need excellent communication and networking skills, and a strong presence on social media. Previous experience as a brand ambassador or similar role is strongly desired, as well as knowledge of recruiting, marketing and social media engagement.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities (varies per season):
- Becoming familiar with company’s mission, vision, and brand goals.
- Working closely with Staffing Department to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies to (engage with local and international team outside of the workplace to make the Guard Your State experience more than just a job).
- Educating Lifeguards, potential employees, and current employees about AquaSafe Pool Management and the Guard Your State brand.
- Creating and posting social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract potential Lifeguards.
- Building rapport with seasonal staff to ensure their experience and voice is one that encourages retention through the end of the season and for the next year.
- Sharing innovative ideas, best practices and challenges in order to improve the Guard Your State approach to employee engagement and retention.
- Representing the company at High School tablings, Job Fairs, summer events, and AquaSafe company-wide events.
- Participating in training and workshops with the Staffing Department.
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
Brand Ambassador Requirements:
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
- Knowledge of and appreciation for Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for building and growing relationships.
- An established community and online presence.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and advanced knowledge.
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to travel in predetermined region (based on Ambassador's location).
- Ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insight.
- Laptop/tablet with internet access.
- Prior aquatics experience (Lifeguard, Swimming, etc.) strongly preferred
- Interest in Lifeguarding strongly preferred
Brand Ambassador Program Dates and Additional Information:
Program will run from January - September
Flexible hours/work around your schedule (some weekends/evenings).
Compensation will include FREE Lifeguard Certification Training, Branded Guard Your State gear, and quarterly stipends based on performance metrics.